The firm was founded in 1898 by Harrison Arrell, Q.C. who maintained a practice in Caledonia and surrounding area until his death in 1967. Mr. Arrell also served as Haldimand Municipal Solicitor and Crown Attorney for many years, at the same time maintaining his private practice, at times with his son Alex H. Arrell, who later became the Vice Chairman of the Ontario Municipal Board. Another son, Hugh Arrell, became a highly respected judge of the Family Court at Hamilton.
In 2008 our firm moved to the convenient corner of Argyle and Caithness Street West, in Caledonia which was the location of Mr. Arrell's first office here in town. We have returned to our roots and are proud to continue serving the community in Mr. Arrell's memory
The firm has a strong and experienced support staff (two of our staff have been with us for over 30 years) and has invested in the technology necessary to provide its clients with trustworthy, timely and cost effective solutions to their legal needs.